Saturday, March 17, 2012

10 Self-explaining photos, and "Man-made" coming to a whole new level...

(Ingredients; Bits of Chuck Norris)

(Ingredients; Beef Penis and Testicles from New Jersey...)

When I first saw this, I assumed it was another Sardinian dish.

The cook who took this photo told me this was their kitchen mascot for awhile...

I am pretty sure this is part of an all-you-can-eat display too.

Hey, just because it's edible...

Another reason to avoid energy drinks.

Vietnam.

Interestingly, you press the orange to tell how fresh your 'gator is...

Hannibal Lecter's go-to comfy food.


This blog entry marks the 100th posting of BOHK!!! So far, no serious talks from work, government, or industry, so maybe I am not pushing hard enough. I will continue to write and post what I consider relevant to what BOHK is about. Thanks for reading.


The link this week is odd. Actually, this will happen. It's ahh...., I don't know what to think of it as of yet. It looks like it could follow in the steps off Norman Borlaug but I guess we shall see. Regardless, it fits well with the above pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment